Pages Of My Blog

11 augustus 2014

Kraft Bags Cards for Bo Bunny

Hi! 
I hope your weekend has been wonderful.
I have had a rainy but nice weekend, but I enjoyed some quality time with my boyfriend and also managed to get some scrapping done. 
Today I have two cards to share that I made for the Bo Bunny blog. This week we're showcasing the Kraft Gift Bags and I wanted to show that these bags can be perfectly combined with different paper collections from Bo Bunny. 

Hoi! 
Ik hoop dat jullie tot nu toe een fijn weekend hebben gehad.
Mijn weekend was regenachtig, maar toch erg leuk. Ik heb vooral wat quality time met mijn vriend doorgebracht en heb daarnaast heerlijk gescrapt. Daar was het, vooral vandaag, wel weer voor ;)
Vandaag verschenen er twee kaarten van mij op het Bo Bunny blog. Dit weekend staan Bo Bunny's Kraft Gift Bags in de spotlight. Het leek me leuk om deze te combineren met twee verschillende papiercollecties van Bo Bunny om te laten zien hoe veelzijdig ze zijn. 


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Somewhere in Time, Balloons/ Somewhere in Time
Stickers: Somewhere in Time Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Somewhere in Time 
Kraft Gift Bags: Music Note
Large Stamps: Stitches
Wood Shapes: Glasses and Mustaches 


On my first card I combined the Music Note kraft gift bag with the beautiful vintage themed "Somewhere in Time" collection. I used the music note bag for my background. For the center of my card I choose to use two die-cut gears and a cut out hot-air balloon. I also couldn't resist to make the hot-air balloon wear a pair of glasses. The beautiful wood glasses appeared to fit it perfectly ;)

Op mijn eerste kaart heb ik de Music Note kraft gift bag gecombineerd met de mooie vintage "Somewhere in Time" collectie. Ik gebruikte de mooie kraft gift bag als mijn achtergrond. In het midden van de kaart heb ik twee die-cut tandwielen op elkaar gestapeld en tevens een uitgeknipte luchtballon verwerkt. Ook kon ik het niet laten om de luchtballon een bril op te zetten. De houten bril bleek de luchtballon perfect te passen ;) 


For my second card I used a rather unusual colour combination: red and pink mixed with kraft. I really love the Head Over Heels collection and wanted to give the combination of these papers with a kraft gift bag a try. I was surprised by how well they actually blend together.

Op mijn tweede kaart heb ik gekozen voor een vrij ongebruikelijke kleurencombinatie: rood en roze met kraft. Ik vind de Head Over Heels collectie zo mooi en wilde graag eens een mix van deze lijn met een kraft gift bag uitproberen. Ik was blij verrast door hoe goed ze eigenlijk samengingen. 


Bo Bunny Supplies:
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Head Over Heels
Chipboard: Head Over Heels 12x12 Chipboard, Head Over Heels Layered Chipboard 
Noteworthy: Head Over Heels 
Kraft Bags: Music Note 


My central cluster on this card consists of two Layered Chipboard stickers, some chipboard and die-cut flags and a few hearts. 

Mijn centrale cluster op deze kaart bestaat uit twee 3D chipboard stickers, een paar vlaggetjes van chipboard en papier en een aantal hartjes. 


Well, that was it for today! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a great week y'all!

Goed, dat was het weer voor vandaag :)
Dankjewel voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog!
Alvast een fijne week!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. your work is so rich, inspiring and beautiful x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These look wonderful.. love the glasses on the first one! love all the layers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fantastic cards, Romy! Love those sweet glasses on the hot air balloon and the pink/red/kraft looks wonderful together.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These are gorgeous! I loveeeeee how you added the glasses to the balloon!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Dat zijn wel 2 hele verschillende kaarten een stoere en een liefie...hoewel de stoere dat dan ook weer is op een andere manier dan....hihihihi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Prachtige kaarten Romy!! Ik vind ze echt allebei geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your cards are a joy to behold Romy! always so beautiful and crafted with lots of attention to detail. Me too - love the glasses on the balloon! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Your work is so gorgeous, so romantiek, so elegant...I hardly can find the wright words for it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!