Pages Of My Blog

07 mei 2015

Two Generations

Some photos are very dear to me and this photo of my mother and grandmother is definitely one of those! They are definitely the most important women in my life, so in honour of Mother's Day I decided to scrap this photo of the two of them. I made this lay-out as DT work for Graphic 45 using their absolutely gorgeous 'Home Sweet Home' collection. I just love the bright and cheery colours in this collection so much. 
You can also find a step-by-step tutorial on the Graphic 45 blog, if you like to see how I made this lay-out.

Sommige foto's zijn me extra dierbaar en daar is deze foto van mijn moeder en oma er zeker één van! Deze lay-out maakte ik als eerbetoon voor deze twee bijzondere vrouwen. De lay-out is tevens mijn DT werk voor Graphic 45. Ik gebruikte de mooie 'Home Sweet Home' collectie van Graphic 45. Wat een leuke, vrolijke lijn is dit toch! 
Er staat ook een stap-voor-stap tutorial van deze lay-out op het Graphic 45 blog, mocht je het leuk vinden om te zien hoe ik de lay-out heb opgebouwd.


Supply List:
Home Sweet Home papers:
Home Sweet Home
Garden Fresh
Country Life
Granny’s Quilt
Apple Pie
Handmade
Farmer’s Market
My Sunshine
Time to Flourish papers:
August Flourish


I actually used almost only patterned papers on my lay-out. I just did a lot of fussy cutting to embellish my lay-out with flowers, doilies and other pretty elements.

Eigenlijk bestaat mijn lay-out voornamelijk uit papier. Ik ben weer lekker met de schaar aan de slag gegaan en heb veel verschillende elementen, zoals bloemen en doilies, uit papier geknipt. 


Thank you so much for stopping by on my blog!

Hartstikke bedankt voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog! 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is truly a beautiful layout of your mum and grandmother. Precious photo central on your gorgeous layout. Love the patterns and the way you have layered the papers!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the sunflowers!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful layout and fussy cutting. Love those sunflowers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Awww, how beautiful and sweet this is! The color is just amazing and I love the design and all the warm, homespun touches! The sunflowers are fabulous. Totally love how you used the little labels, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!