Pages Of My Blog

27 september 2015

Early Christmas Lay-out (Imaginarium Designs & Kaisercraft & Sketchabilities)

Hi!
I know that fall has only just begun, so Christmas is not just around the corner yet. But I still couldn't resist making a Christmas lay-out already, when I found this photo of our cat Paco on my desk. 
I made this lay-out as design team work for Imaginarium Designs and used some of their wonderful chipboard pieces. Besides, I am also playing along with the Kaisercraft mood board challenge and the Sketchabilities challenge with this lay-out. 

Hoi!
Ik weet dat de herfst pas net is begonnen en dat Kerst dus nog wel even op zich laat wachten. Toch kon ik het niet laten om alvast een kerstlay-out te maken, toen ik deze foto van onze kat Paco op mijn bureau zag liggen.
Deze lay-out maakte ik als DT werk voor Imaginarium Designs chipboard. Ook doe ik met deze lay-out mee aan de huidige wedstrijden bij Kaisercraft en Sketchabilities


Supplies:
Imaginarium Designs: chipboard Kerri Flourish, chipboard stars, chipboard music notes
Kaisercraft: St Nicholas papers, Turtle Dove die-cuts 

Prima Marketing: resin birds, Merry Christmas wood piece
Bo Bunny: doily, glitter paste 

Maya Road: kraft envelope 
Queen & Co: pearls
Martha Stewart: border punches
ScrapBerry's: copper ink
Tim Holtz: distress ink Walnut Stain, Journaling Tickets
Other: book page 

I used these chipboard pieces on my lay-out.

Dit zijn de chipboard figuren die ik op mijn lay-out heb gebruikt.


I first inked them with copper ink and then added some gold glitter paste.

Ik heb ze eerst beïnkt met koperkleurige inkt en vervolgens een beetje gouden glitterpasta toegevoegd.


With my lay-out I'm also playing along with the Kaisercraft mood board challenge. I really loved this Christmas-themed mood board and was inspired by the colours and the holly berries. The papers that I used are from the wonderful St. Nicholas collection and I also used some Turtle Dove die-cuts from Kaisercraft.

Met mijn lay-out doe ik mee aan de Kaisercraft challenge. Ik vond hun mood board erg leuk en liet me inspireren door de kleuren en de distels. Het papier dat ik gebruikte, komt uit de St. Nicholas lijn en de die-cuts komen uit de Turtle Dove lijn van Kaisercraft. 

I was also inspired by this beautiful sketch over at Sketchabilities

Ook liet ik me inspireren door deze mooie sketch van Sketchabilities


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje! 

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohhh geweldige foto! Is je kat helemaal wit? Prachtige LO!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha, wat een leuke foto van poes in kersttenue! Gaaf LO'tje, Romy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This layout is so lovely! What a cute photo of your puss clause! Love the layers and the punched edges are superb! And yes I know Christmas is coming so quickly!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous!! LOVING the photo, the colors and the vintage feel to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oooh, wow, this is stunning! That photo is so, so sweet, too! I really love the subtle effect of the border punch around the outside edge. The way you've layered it is really cool, too. Love the vintage images and the elegant touches of gold. All so beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful layout, Romy! It's never too early for Christmas projects, I think. The photo is adorable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. OMG Romy...such a beautiful layout...Christmass is my fav...I am truly in love with this awesome creation...woww....Thank you for playing with us at sketchabilites...xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!