Pages Of My Blog

17 april 2016

Girly Lay-Out for ScrapBerry's

Hi!
I hope you have had a wonderful weekend! I spent mine working and cleaning up my room, so I didn't have much time for scrapbooking. But I have the morning off Uni tomorrow, so I will hopefully get some scrapping done tomorrow morning. In the meantime I would like to show you a lay-out I made for the ScrapBerry's blog. It features a combination of their wonderful girly papers and a photo of my niece Elise (taken a few years ago).

Hoi!
Ik hoop dat jullie een fijn weekend hebben gehad. Ik heb dit weekend vooral hard gewerkt aan mijn webwinkel en mijn kamer opgeruimd, dus veel tijd om te scrappen bleef er niet over. Maar morgenochtend heb ik mezelf even vrij van mijn scriptie gegeven en kan ik hopelijk weer wat scrappen. In de tussentijd heb ik wel een lay-out te laten zien die ik voor de ScrapBerry's blog heb gemaakt. Het is een lekker meisjesachtige lay-out geworden met een aantal roze en blauwe vellen papier van ScrapBerry's. Op de foto staat mijn nichtje Elise.


ScrapBerry's Supplies:
You and Me papers:
Perfect Together (SCB220606203)
P.S. I Love You (SCB220606205)
Just the Two of Us (SCB220606206)
You Make Me Smile (SCB220606209)

Juliet 12x12" Collection Pack (SCB220606209)
 Elegantly Simple 12x12" Collection Pack (SCB220608100B)
Set of Polymer Items Fairy Tale Birds (SCB26002012)


My lay-out was based upon this wonderful moodboard over at Scrap The Girls. I was inspired by the blue/pink colour scheme and all the girly elements in the moodboard.

Mijn lay-out is gebaseerd op dit mooie moodboard van Scrap The Girls. Ik liet me inspireren door de roze/blauwe tinten en de vrouwelijke elementen in het moodboard.


I used a combination of papers from the Elegantly Simple, You & Me and Juliet collections. I also cut out different elements from the You & Me papers, such as the hearts, flowers and banner.

Ik gebruikte een combinatie van papier uit de Elegantly Simple, You & Me en Juliet collectie. Ook knipte ik verschillende details uit de You & Me vellen, waaronder de hartjes, bloemen en het vlaggetjeslijntje onder de foto.


I also embellished my lay-out with two resin elements (a bird and a flower) from ScrapBerry's and some pearls. 

Ik versierde mijn layout verder met twee resin embellishments (de vogel en bloem) van ScrapBerry's en een aantal parels.


Thank you for stopping by!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the flowers!! And such a sweet photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Het is een prachtige layout geworden! Mooie foto en heel leuk al die laagjes :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so sweet! Love the doiley, it adds a touch of girliness!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Aww, this is so girly and sweet! Such a perfect match for that adorable photo of your niece! Loving all the soft pink, and LOVE the flowers! Awesome layers, as always. And I love how you placed the elements to lead your eye straight across the center!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een schatje is die kleine en wat een mooie layout heb je met haar foto gemaakt! Lief en meisjesachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a beautifully sweet layout, Romy! Love all the fussy cuts and diecuts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love your layers and fussy cutting. Thanks for playing along with STGs xxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh so pretty!!! Thanks for playing along!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!