Pages Of My Blog

25 juli 2016

Sweet Sentiments (Graphic 45 & My Creative Sketches)

It's that time again...time for a very girly and pink lay-out. I simply couldn't help myself! ;) 
I played with some gorgeous Graphic 45 papers and a sketch over at My Creative Sketches and this is the lay-out that I made. Once again I scrapped two photos of my niece Elise. I seem to be scrapping her a lot lately!

Ja hoor, het is weer zover...tijd voor een heerlijk roze en meisjesachtige lay-out. Ik kon het simpelweg niet laten! ;)
Dit keer ging ik aan de slag met prachtig papier van Graphic 45 en de sketch van My Creative Sketches en daarmee maakte ik deze lay-out. Wederom scrapte ik twee foto's van mijn nichtje Elise. Het lijkt wel of zij de laatste tijd steeds vaker voorkomt in mijn scrapwerk. 


I used Graphic 45's Precious Memories and Sweet Sentiments collections. I layered different papers on top of each other and also used some coordinating chipboard embellishments. The butterflies and sentiment were cut out from the papers.

Ik gebruikte Graphic 45's mooie Precious Memories en Sweet Sentiments collecties. Ik heb weer met verschillende laagjes papier gewerkt en heb daarnaast bijpassende chipboard figuren gebruikt. De vlinders en de tekst Sweet Sentiments heb ik uit het papier geknipt. 


This is the wonderful sketch that my lay-out is based upon. I used a doily instead of the circle and used two instead of three pictures.

Op deze mooie sketch is mijn lay-out gebaseerd. In plaats van een cirkel heb ik een doily gebruikt en de drie foto's in de sketch heb ik vervangen door twee foto's.



Thank you for stopping by!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautifully feminine layout, Romy! I love those two Graphic 45 collections.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeously girly layout! Love those papers, sweet photos!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the doilies and the cherub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Aww, you do sweet and girly so well, my friend! This is beautiful! Love the papers and I love the bit of vintage brown you mixed in with the pink. Also adore that big doily for the circle element in the sketch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What an absolutely beautiful layout!!! I love the banner and all of the little touches. Just gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful design Romy, thanks for joining our sketch challenge at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!