Pages Of My Blog

07 september 2016

Christmas Card for Prima Marketing

What's wrong with me? It's sunny weather outside and I'm creating Christmas cards already... But I do love it! I made this Christmas tag for the Prima Card and Tag challenge. I used the gorgeous Victorian Christmas collection to make this tag.

Oeps, wat is er met mij aan de hand? Het is lekker zonnig buiten en ondertussen ben ik kerstkaarten aan het maken... Maar ik blijf het leuk vinden om te doen. Deze kersttag maakte ik voor de Prima Card and Tag challenge. Ik gebruikte de prachige Victorian Christmas collectie.


This is the sketch that my tag was based upon. I replaced the flower by a chipboard Christmas tree and Santa. I also used a Sizzix die to create the doodle circle on my background.

Dit is de sketch waarop mijn tag is gebaseerd. Ik heb de bloem vervangen door een chipboard kerstboom en kerstman. Voor de cirkel op mijn achtergrond heb ik een Sizzix mal gebruikt.




Thank you for stopping by!
I will be back with a lay-out to show you soon :)

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Ik ben er snel weer met een lay-out :)

5 opmerkingen:

  1. That is a lovely card for the festive season.. Love it..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING that Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh my, Romy! Chrsitmas will be here before we know it! WOW! Your tag is absolutely gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I think you're smart to be getting a head start on things! This is gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!