Pages Of My Blog

21 oktober 2016

Two Christmas Cards for Authentique

Today I have a new blogpost up on the Authentique blog and I made two Christmas cards with their two brand new Christmas collections. I think that Authentique definitely makes some of the very best Christmas collections and I had so much fun playing with them.

Vandaag staat er een nieuwe blogpost van mij op de Authentique blog en ik besloot daarvoor twee kerstkaarten te maken met de nieuwe kerstlijnen. Ik vind dat Authentique altijd de meest prachtige kerstlijnen uitbrengt en ook die van dit jaar vormen daar zeker geen uitzondering op.

My first card features the wonderful Classic Christmas papers and stickers.

Op mijn eerste kaart gebruikte ik papier en stickers uit de mooie Classic Christmas lijn.


Authentique supplies:
Classic Christmas Bundle 6x6 Paper Pad
Classic Christmas Details 12x12 Cardstock Sticker


I also made a card with the very fun and pretty Retro Christmas collection. I just love the colours and the vintage designs in this collection.

Ook maakte ik een kaart met de leuke en vrolijke Retro Christms lijn. Ik vind de kleuren en vintage dessins in deze lijn zo mooi. 


Authentique supplies:
Retro Christmas Bundle 6x6 Paper Pad
Retro Christmas Details 12x12 Cardstock Sticker


Thanks a lot for having a look on my blog!
I wish you all a happy weekend

Dankjewel voor het langskomen op mij blog.
Ik wens jullie een mooi weekend toe!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! I am LOVING the Santa's!!! And I agree... Authentique has GORGEOUS Christmas papers! I even chose one of their's for my December Daily this year! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awww, these are so beautiful, Romy! LOVE how you've used these new Authentique collections! The Santa tags are so sweet! And of course your layers are amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh these are beautiful Romy, and someone will love receiving them for Christmas.. lovely cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ik vind dit soort kerstkaartjes altijd zo leuk! Jij bent er ook zo goed in, vind ze supermooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtige kaarten Romy!! Ik kom al helemaal in de kerststemming :). Ik vind al die laagjes bij jouw projecten zo gaaf!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!