Pages Of My Blog

31 december 2016

Purple Card & Happy New Year!

After making the lay-out in my previous post, I felt like creating something purple again. So I decided to make a card with the same papers as another entry in the Dusty Attic moodboard challenge. This is the final result:

Nadat ik de lay-out in mijn vorige post had gemaakt, leek het me leuk om nog iets in paarse tinten te maken. Ik besloot een kaart te maken met hetzelfde papier, wederom voor de Dusty Attic challenge. Dit is 'm geworden:


I used two hearts and a chipboard title from The Dusty Attic. All papers are from Maja Design, the resin dragonfly is from Prima Marketing and I used two lace flowers from a Dutch dollar store.

Ik heb twee hartjes en een chipboard titel van The Dusty Attic gebruikt. Verder is alle papier van Maja design, komt de resin libelle van Prima Marketing en gebruikte ik twee kanten bloemen van de Action.


As it's the last day of 2016, I would like to wish you all a happy, healthy and creative 2017! I hope it will be a great year for all of you!

Op deze laatste dag van 2016 wil ik jullie graag alvast een heel gelukkig, mooi, gezond en creatief 2017 toewensen. Dat het maar een geweldig jaar mag worden!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful card, Romy! Happy New Year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. From Japan :I wish you a Happy New Year!
    https://ryoma2sakamoto.wordpress.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een mooie kaart! Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous! LOVING the hearts and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a beutiful card and I LOVE purple and lilac :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Sooo beautiful! I am loving those layered hearts and your lace accents, and the purple is so sweet! Gorgeous vintage charm!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!